Miss the event?
Read highlights at Policy “Makers and Shakers” Celebrate at Policy in Motion Open House
Fellow Policy Makers & Shakers,
Please join me in celebrating the start of my new business – Policy in Motion, new name – Lauren ‘Iolani Michele, and new live/work unit in Sacramento’s vibrant mixed-use hub. In an affirmation of Policy in Motion’s sustainability as a business and in its vision for community development through effective transportation and climate policy, the August 10th Open House evening will highlight:
- Wines from my homeland of Sonoma County
- Transportation Research Board Poster on “California’s SB 375 Implementation”
- Raw-vegan appetizers prepared by raw chef Margaret Gomes with local ingredients
- Tours of Policy in Motion’s upstairs office and Lauren Michele’s urban garden patio
- “Wall of Policy Reform” featuring guests’ ideas for sustainable community development
- Good company with other policy visionaries!
For those of you who have not yet placed an RSVP: please do so by this Thursday, August 5th – you can stop by anytime between 5:30pm and 9pm to enjoy good company with familiar faces and new friends working to advance sustainable community planning whether through local, regional, state or federal policy.
Lauren ‘Iolani Michele
Principal / Owner
Policy in Motion | WBE/DBE
530.848.4342 | firstname.lastname@example.org | policyinmotion.com
*Please note that my last name and email address have changed*