California Interregional Blueprint Summit May 23 to Host Governor Appointees and Directors: BT&H Acting Secretary Brian Kelly; HSR Chair Dan Richard; Directors of Caltrans, SCAG, SANDAG, CARB
Come see two of Governor Brown’s most recent appointees speak at the California Interregional Blueprint (CIB) Summit: Brian Kelly, Acting Secretary, Business, Housing and Transportation Agency, and Malcolm Dougherty, Director, Caltans. If you have not registered for the Summit yet, please do so today! Join us in-person in Sacramento, or on the Web, and help shape California’s future transportation system.
California Interregional Blueprint (CIB) Summit May 23, 2012 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM* CalPERS Auditorium, 400 P Street, Sacramento, CA
Seating is limited so register today at: http://bit.ly/CIBSummit
Caltrans is sponsoring the CIB Summit to share critical information about the long-term future of California’s transportation system and receive valuable feedback from you. Take this opportunity to speak with representatives from State agencies, metropolitan planning organizations, regional transportation planning agencies, and the private sector.
Business Transportation and Housing Agency Acting Secretary Brian Kelly will share Governor Brown’s perspective as the Summit’s keyone speaker.
Leaders from key regional and State agencies scheduled to participate in panel discussions are:
- Gary Gallegos, Executive Director, San Diego Association of Governments
- Hasan Ikhrata, Executive Director, Southern California Association of Governments
- James Goldstene, Executive Officer, California Air Resources Board
- Sharon Scherzinger, Executive Director, El Dorado County Transportation Commission
- Malcolm Dougherty, Director, Caltrans
- Dan Richard, Chair, California High Speed Rail Commission
- Tim Schott, Executive Director, California Association of Port Authorities
Complete details on the Summit and the California Interregional Blueprint process are available on the Caltrans Web Site:
After registering, you’ll receive a confirmation email with directions to the workshop. If you have questions, email Caroline Leary, Cambridge Systematics, at email@example.com or call her at 510-873-8700 (voice) or
711 (TTY). If you need physical accommodations or other assistance, please contact Caroline as soon as possible, but no later than two working days before the Summit.